Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, and the average user rating for the Smith & Wesson model 41 pistols.
Smith & Wesson’s series of rimfire pistols are ideal for competitive target shooting or recreational shooting. The model 41 is available with 5.5-inch or 7-inch barrels. The 41 pistols are built on a carbon steel frame with a carbon steel slide, and a blue finish. They come with ergonomic, checkered, wood target grips.
Other features include:
- a precision, button-rifled barrel;
- a micrometer click adjustable target rear sight with an undercut partridge front sight;
- a switch-barrel design that allow both 5.5″ and 7″ barrels on one frame;
- a crisp target trigger factor set at 2.75–3.25 lbs.; and
- a user-adjustable trigger stop.
Note: S&W’s Performance Center also produces a version of the Model 41 (click here to read about it).
|.22 LR||10+1||10.5″||5.5″||41 oz.|
|.22 LR||10+1||12″||7″||42 oz.|
[ds query=’+Smith +Wesson +Model +41 -PC’]