Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Smith & Wesson Model 686 Competitor revolver.
Smith & Wesson‘s (S&W) Model 686 Competitor is a six-round revolver designed for competition and chambered in .357 Magnum, .38 Special and .38 Special +P. S&W’s Performance Center builds it on S&W’s stainless steel, large-medium L-frame with a stainless steel, fluted cylinder.
Other features include:
- Adjustable barrel weights in the barrel lug;
- an integral optics mount;
- a glass bead finish;
- a Performance Center-tuned action;
- a Hogue synthetic grip;
- a black patridge dovetailed front sight;
- an adjustable rear sight
- a chrome hammer; and
- a chrome, single-action/double-action trigger with a trigger stop.
|.357 mag, .38 Special, .38 Special +P||6||11.5″||6″||53 oz.|
[ds query=’+Smith +Wesson +Model +686 +Competitor’]