Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, and the average user rating for the Smith & Wesson model 945 pistol.
Smith & Wesson’s Performance Center has produced the model 945, a semiauto single-action 9mm pistol built on a stainless steel frame with a stainless steel slide in a two-tone finish.
- wood grips;
- a black post front sight;
- a competition match trigger with an overtravel stop;
- a serrated match hammer;
- a micro adjustable rear sight;
- a checkered front strap;
- a hand-fit barrel and bushing;
- a hand-polished barrel ramp;
- a crisp 3.5–4 lbs. trigger pull;
- custom front and rear slide serrations;
- an ambidextrous thumb safety; and
- a beveled magazine well.
|.45 ACP||8+1||8.75″||5″||40.9 oz.|