Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, and the average user rating for the Smith & Wesson model 952 pistols.
Smith & Wesson’s Performance Center has produced the model 952, a semiauto 9mm pistol built on a stainless steel frame with a stainless steel slide. You can get it with a 6″ barrel with a long slide, or a 5″ barrel.
- a slide-mounted external safety;
- a two-tone finish;
- wood grips;
- a black post front sight;
- an adjustable rear sight;
- minimum lock time for optimum accuracy;
- a hand throated chamber;
- a crisp single action trigger pull;
- a match grade, precision honed/rifled barrel;
- hand lapped frame/slide rails; and
- a titanium-coated spherical barrel bushing.
MSRP: $2,828 (6″ barrel)
MSRP: $2,402 (5″ barrel)