Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 38 revolver.
Smith & Wesson‘s (S&W) Bodyguard 38 is a five-round, double-action only revolver with an aluminum alloy upper frame, a steel-reinforced polymer lower frame, and a stainless steel barrel. The cylinder is stainless steel with a PVD coating, and the pistol’s finish is matte black.
Other features include:
- an ambidextrous cylinder release;
- an ergonomic one-piece rubber grip;
- an internal hammer;
- an integrated Insight laser sight;
- a black ramp front sight; and
- and an integral rear sight.
Note: S&W now offers a Massachusetts-compliant version of this revolver, the Bodyguard 38 Compliant. It features a 10-lb. trigger.
|.38 Special +P||5||6.6″||1.9″||14.3 oz.|
[ds query=’+Smith +Wesson +Bodyguard +38′]