Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings of the Smith & Wesson CSX pistol.
Smith & Wesson‘s (S&W) CSX is a hammer-fired semiauto pistol built on a subcompact, matte black, aluminum alloy frame with a stainless steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. Other features include:
- A single-action-only trigger (like a 1911-style pistol) with a flat face, an integrated safety and (reportedly) a 7 lb. pull;
- a 3.1″ stainless steel barrel with an Armornite finish;
- an 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim;
- interchangeable, textured backstraps for optimal hand fit;
- a textured polymer insert on the frontstrap;
- front and rear cocking serrations on the slide, glare-reducing serrations and an Armornite finish;
- a reversible magazine release;
- an ambidextrous thumb safety;
- an ambidextrous slide release;
- a chamfered ejection port to reduce snagging;
- a metal, post, white-dot front sight dovetailed into the slide;
- a metal, notch, two-white-dot rear sight dovetailed into the slide; and
- and two 12-round or 10-round magazines.
The CSX comes with a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
|9mm||12+1, 10+1||6.1″||3.1″||4.6″||1.12″||19.5 oz.|
Pricing & Shopping