Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Smith & Wesson Governor revolvers.
Smith & Wesson‘s Governor revolver is built on a heat-treated scandium frame for strength and reduced weight. Capable of chambering a mixture of .45 LC, .45 ACP and .410 gauge 2.5″ shotshells, the Governor is designed for both close and distant encounters, allowing users to customize the load to their preference.
Other features include:
- A six-shot, PVD-coated cylinder;
- either a dovetailed, tritium front sight (on the black model), or a black blade front sight (on the matte silver model);
- a fixed rear sight;
- either a matte-black finish or a matte silver finish;
- shock-absorbing synthetic grips, or factory-installed laser grips from Crimson Trace; and
- two-round and six-round moon clips.
On camera: Check out Hickok45’s video review of the S&W Governor.
|.45 LC, .45 ACP, .410||6||8.5″||2.75″||5.5″||1.75″||29.6 oz., unloaded|
MSRP: $869 (blue finish, without laser)
MSRP: $809 (matte silver finish, without laser)
MSRP: $1,119 (blue, with laser)
[ds query=’+Smith +Wesson +Governor’]