Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photos of the Smith & Wesson Model 19 Classic revolver.
The Smith & Wesson (S&W) Model 19 Classic is built on a carbon steel frame and chambered in .357 Magnum (and .38 Special and .38 Special +P, of course). This marks the first time in roughly 18 years S&W has produced this particular K-frame gun. S&W says it includes modern internal components but mimics the look and feel of vintage Model 19 revolvers.
Other features include:
- A stainless-steel, two-piece, 4.25″ barrel;
- a carbon steel, fluted cylinder;
- a single action/double action trigger;
- a blued finish;
- a ball detent lockup;
- full serration on the top strap and barrel;
- an internal key lock;
- a black blade adjustable rear sight;
- a red ramp front sight; and
- a walnut grip.
|.357 Magnum, .38 Special, .38 Special +P||6||9.9″||4.25″||n/a||n/a||37.2 oz.|
Pricing & Shopping