Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for Smith & Wesson’s Model 41 PC pistol.
The Smith & Wesson (S&W) Model 41 PC is a semiauto target pistol chambered in .22 LR and built on a carbon steel frame with a carbon steel slide by S&W’s Performance Center. The Performance Center has fitted it with an integral picatinny-style equipment rail for easy installation of optics, added a removable, undercut, patridge front sight and a micrometer-click adjustable rear sight for when you’re not using an optic, and tuned the action to smooth the trigger pull.
Standard features include:
- An external thumb safety on the left;
- a single-action trigger with a 2.75–3.25 lb. pull;
- a precision, button-rifled barrel;
- a switch-barrel design that allows both 5.5″ and 7″ barrels on one frame;
- a user-adjustable trigger stop;
- custom wood target grips; and
- a blue finish.
Note: Here’s the link to S&W’s standard Model 41 pistol.
|.22 LR||10+1||5.5″||10.5″||n/a||41 oz.|
[ds query=’+Smith +Wesson +Model +41 +PC’]