Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Smith & Wesson Model 460V revolver.
Smith & Wesson‘s (S&W) Model 460V is a five-round revolver built on S&W’s stainless steel, extra-large X frame with a stainless steel cylinder, and chambered in .460 SW Magnum, .454 Casull and .45 LC. Other features include:
- A single-action/double-action trigger;
- a 5″, fully shrouded barrel;
- a recoil compensator (two versions come with the gun);
- a ball detent that locks the cylinder crane;
- a key based internal safety;
- a red ramp front sight;
- an adjustable rear sight (both a notch-style and a V-style come with the gun);
- a rubber Hogue finger-groove grip; and
- a satin stainless finish.
The top strap is drilled for a scope-mount rail.
|.460 SW Magnum, .454 Casull, .45 LC||5||11.25″||5″||60.9 oz. empty|
[ds query=’+Smith +Wesson +Model +460V’]