Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Smith & Wesson Model 629 Competitor revolver.
Smith & Wesson‘s (S&W) Model 629 Competitor is a six-round, single-action/double-action revolver chambered in .44 Magnum and .44 Special. It’s built by S&W’s Performance Center on S&W’s stainless steel frame (the large N frame) with a stainless steel cylinder.
Other features include:
- A 6″ weighted barrel with adjustable barrel weights and a top rail;
- a Performance Center-tuned action;
- a chromed hammer;
- a chrome trigger with a trigger stop;
- a dovetailed patridge front sight;
- an adjustable rear sight;
- a Hogue, finger-groove synthetic grip; and
- a glass bead finish.
|.44 Magnum, .44 Special||6||11.25″||6″||57.7 oz.|
[ds query=’+Smith +Wesson +629 +Competitor’]