Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Smith & Wesson Model 63 revolver.
Smith & Wesson‘s (S&W) Model 63 is an eight-round revolver chambered in .22 LR. It’s built on a stainless steel frame with a fluted, stainless steel cylinder. Other features include:
- A small exposed hammer;
- a satin stainless finish;
- a single-action/double-action trigger;
- a synthetic, finger-groove grip;
- a HI-VIZ, red fiber-optic front sight; and
- an adjustable rear sight.
|.22 LR||8||7.25″||3″||26 oz.|
[ds query=’+Smith +Wesson +Model +63′]