Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Smith & Wesson Model 637 Wyatt Deep Cover revolver.
The Smith & Wesson (S&W) Model 637 Wyatt Deep Cover revolver is built on an aluminum alloy frame (S&W’s J-frame) with a stainless steel cylinder, and chambered in .38 Special, including .38 Special +P.
Other features include:
- A double-action-only trigger;
- a fixed front sight;
- an fixed/integral U-notch rear sight;
- a bobbed and chrome-plated hammer;
- polished cylinder flutes;
- a hand-polished, chrome-plated trigger;
- a S&W Performance Center tuned action;
- the “Gunsmoke” logo on the barrel;
- a hard polymer clip grip; and
- a matte stainless finish.
More reading: Check out our in-depth review of the standard Model 637.
|.38 Special, .38 Special +P||5||6.31″||1.875″||n/a||14 oz.|
[ds query=’+Smith +Wesson +Model +637 +Wyatt +Deep +Cover’]