Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Smith & Wesson Model 64 revolver.
The Smith & Wesson (S&W) Model 64 revolver is built on a stainless steel frame and chambered in .38 Special, including .38 Special +P. This revolver is built on S&W’s medium-size K-frame with a six-round, stainless steel cylinder.
Other features include:
- A single action/double action trigger;
- a fixed blade front sight;
- an fixed/integral U-notch rear sight;
- an exposed hammer;
- a satin stainless finish; and
- a synthetic finger-groove grip.
Note: Smith & Wesson also offers a blued, carbon steel version of this revolver, the Model 10.
|.38 Special, .38 Special +P||6||8.88″||4″||n/a||35.5 oz.|
[ds query=’+Smith +Wesson +Model +64′]