Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Smith & Wesson Model 929 revolver.
Smith & Wesson‘s (S&W) Model 929 is an eight-round revolver chambered in 9mm. It’s built on S&W’s stainless steel, large N-frame with a fluted, titanium alloy cylinder cut for moonclips and chamfered charge holes. S&W’s Performance Center builds this revolver, and it’s part of the Jerry Miculek Signature series. He says it’s designed for competition, including NRA, USPSA and ICORE.
Other features include:
- A 6.5″ broach-cut barrel;
- a removeable compensator;
- a chrome teardrop hammer;
- a glass bead finish;
- a hand-tuned, single-action/double-action (10-lb.) trigger;
- a chrome trigger with a stop;
- a rubber, overmold, Hogue, finger-groove grip;
- a patridge front sight; and
- an adjustable rear sight.
[ds query=’+Smith +Wesson +Model +929′]