Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Smith & Wesson Model 986 revolver.
Smith & Wesson‘s (S&W) Model 986 is a seven-round revolver chambered in 9mm. It’s built on S&W’s stainless steel, large-medium L-frame with a fluted, titanium alloy cylinder cut for moonclips. S&W’s Performance Center builds this revolver.
Other features include:
- A 5″, precision-crowned barrel;
- a bossed mainspring;
- a glass bead finish;
- a single-action/double-action trigger;
- a synthetic, finger-groove grip;
- a patridge front sight; and
- an adjustable target rear sight.
[ds query=’+Smith +Wesson +Model +986′]