Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Smith & Wesson Model M&P R8 revolver.
Smith & Wesson‘s Model M&P R8 is an eight-round revolver chambered in .357 Magnum and .38 Special +P, and built on a scandium alloy frame with a stainless steel cylinder. This single/double-action pistol sports a matte black finish, a synthetic grip, an interchangeable front sight, and an adjustable v-notch rear sight.
Additional features include:
- configuration flexibility;
- an integral accessory picatinny style rail;
- a removable picatinny style mount for optics;
- crisp single action, and smooth double action with Wolff mainspring and traditional sear;
- polished button polygonal rifling;
- precision barrel forcing cone;
- optimum barrel cylinder gap;
- two full moon clips;
- chamfered charge holes; and
- ball detent lock-up.
|.357 mag, .38 Special +P, .38 Special||8||10.5″||5″||36.2 oz.|
[ds query=’+Smith +Wesson Model +MP +R8′]