Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings of the Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 Subcompact pistols.
Smith & Wesson‘s (S&W) M&P9 M2.0 Subcompact is a striker-fired semiauto pistol built on a polymer frame with a stainless steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. It’s the subcompact, next-generation version of S&W’s M&P9 pistols (here’s a link to our full-size v1 info page). You can get it with or without an ambidextrous thumb safety.
Other features include:
- A 4″ stainless steel barrel with an Armonite finish;
- an 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim;
- four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach (small medium, medium-large, large);
- aggressive grip texturing for enhanced control;
- a newly designed crisp trigger with a lighter trigger pull than the previous version, and tactile and audible trigger reset;
- an extended, rigid, embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing;
- front and rear cocking serrations on the slide, and an Armornite finish;
- a picatinny style rail;
- a reversible steel magazine release;
- a magazine safety;
- an internal lock;
- a captured recoil guide rod & spring for easier assembly/disassembly;
a simple take-down lever for easy disassembly and maintenance, and a sear-deactivation lever so you don’t have to pull the trigger when disassembling the gun;
- a steel, post, white-dot front sight dovetailed into the slide;
- a steel, notch, two-white-dot rear sight dovetailed into the slide; and
- and two 12-round or 10-round magazines.
The M&P9 M2.0 comes with a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
|9mm||12+1, 10+1||6.6″||3.6″||5″||1.3″ (no safety), 1.5″ (safety)||25 oz.|
Pricing & Shopping