Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, and the average user rating for the Smith & Wesson SD9 pistol.
The Smith & Wesson SD9 pistol is built on a polymer frame with a stainless slide and barrel, and it sports a black melonite finish. Features include:
- a striker fired action;
- a tritium front night sight;
- a steel, white two-dot rear sight;
- a self-defense trigger (SDT) for optimal, consistent pull first round to last;
- a standard, picatinny-style rail;
- a slim, ergonomic, textured grip;
- a textured finger locator;
- aggressive front and back strap texturing; and
- front and rear slide serrations.