Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, and the average user rating for the Smith & Wesson SW1911 Pro Series Subcompact pistol.
The Smith & Wesson SW1911 Pro Series Subcompact single-action pistol is built on a scandium alloy frame with a stainless steel slide. It sports a black melonite finish and comes with a dovetail white-dot front sight and a fixed white two-dot rear sight.
- an oversized external extractor;
- a three-hole curved trigger with overtravel stop;
- a full-length guide rod;
- a cable lock;
- a synthetic grip;
- a beavertail grip safety;
- an extended thumb safety;
- an external extractor;
- a visual loaded chamber indicator.
|.45 ACP||7+1||6.9||3″||26.5 oz. unloaded|