Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, and the average user rating for the Smith & Wesson SW1911 TFP pistol.
The Smith & Wesson SW1911 TFP single-action pistol is built on a stainless steel frame with a stainless steel slide, and features a black melonite finish. It sports synthetic grips and a titanium firing pin.
Other features include:
- a beavertail grip safety;
- a dovetail front sight;
- a low-profile carry rear sight;
- an extended thumb safety;
- an external extractor;
- an aluminum target trigger; and
- a visual loaded chamber indicator.
|.45 ACP||8+1||8.7″||5″||39.5 oz. unloaded|