Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, and the average user rating for the Smith & Wesson SW1911PD pistols.
The Smith & Wesson SW1911PD single-action pistols are built on a scandium allow frame with a stainless steel slide, and feature a black melonite finish.
Standard features include:
- a 4.25″ barrel;
- a beavertail grip safety;
- a dovetail front sight;
- a low-profile rear carry sight;
- an external extractor; and
- a visual loaded chamber indicator.
Crimson Trace Lasergrips are optional, and the Tactical Rail Series version includes a 5″ barrel, a universal picatinny rail and synthetic grips.
The Gunsite Edition features:
- beveled edges for carry use;
- a solid match aluminum trigger;
- Herrett’s new, logoed tactical oval walnut stocks;
- A non-reflective black matte finish for concealed carry;
- an external extractor for extremely high reliability;
- a brass bead Novak front sight;
- a Novak Lo-Mount Carry machined steel rear sight; and
- a GI-spec recoil guide.
MSRP: $1,256 (Commander configuration)
MSRP: $1,525 (Commander config w/Lasergrips)
MSRP: $1,296 (Tactical Rail Series)
MSRP: $1,390 (Gunsite edition)
|.45 ACP||8+1||8.7″||5″||33.4 oz. unloaded|
|.45 ACP||8+1||7.95″||4.25″||30 oz. unloaded|