Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings for the Smith & Wesson SW22 Victory pistols.
Smith & Wesson‘s (S&W) SW22 Victory is a single-action semiauto pistol built on a 400-series stainless steel frame and chambered in .22 LR. Other features include:
- A blowback action with an enclosed hammer;
- a 400-series stainless steel bolt;
- a 400-series, match-grade, stainless steel, hammer-forged bull barrel (you can also get a threaded barrel);
- a green fiber optic front sight;
- an adjustable fiber-optic rear sight;
- an included picatinny rail you can add to the top of the gun;
- an alloy trigger with an adjustable travel stop;
- a steel-reinforced, left-side polymer thumb safety;
- a left-side slide stop;
- a left-side magazine release button;
- removable, textured polymer grips with cuts for removing the magazine (if needed);
- a satin stainless finish (a Kryptek Highlander camo finish is optional); and
- two 10-round magazines.
You can replace the barrel via a single screw located beneath the barrel. Removing the screw also allows you to take-down the gun for cleaning.
Note: This gun reportedly will place S&W’s 22A pistol in the company’s lineup.
|.22 LR||10+1||9.2″||5.5″||1.1″||5.5″||36 oz.|
MSRP: $409 (standard)
MSRP: $429 (with threaded barrel)
MSRP: $459 (with camo finish)
[ds query=’+Smith +Wesson +SW22 +Victory’]