Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings of the Springfield Armory 911 pistol.
Springfield Armory‘s 911 is a semiauto, hammer-fired, 1911-style pistol built on a 7075 T6 aluminum frame and either a black nitride or stainless 416 steel slide, and chambered in .380 ACP. Other features include:
- A stainless steel barrel;
- a full-length guide rod with a flat wire spring;
- Springfield’s Octo-Grip texturing on the front strap and mainspring housing;
- G10 Thin-line grips (available in a couple colors);
- a short-reset, crisp, 5-lb. G10 trigger shoe by Hogue;
- an extended ambidextrous safety;
- a loaded chamber indicator;
- an Ameriglo Pro-Glo green tritium front sight inside a yellow luminescent circle;
- a tactical-rack rear sight with green tritium inside of white luminescent circles;
- rear-only chevron-shaped cocking serrations;
- a black anodized hard coat finish on the frame;
- a flush-fit six-round magazine and a seven-round extended magazine.
Springfield also offers the 911 with an integrated green Viridian grip laser.
|.380 ACP||6+1, 7+1||2.7″||5.5″||.8″||3.9″||12.6 oz.|
911 Pricing & Shopping
MSRP: $599 (no laser)
MSRP: $789 (with laser)