Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Springfield Armory Mil Spec pistols.
Springfield Armory’s Mil-Spec 1911s are chambered in .45 ACP or .38 Super. Features include:
- a forged steel frame with a forged steel slide and forged stainless steel barrel;
- combat three-dot sights;
- a beveled magazine well;
- a polished feed ramp and throated barrel;
- an arched mainspring housing;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- angled slide serrations;
- black plastic or cocobolo hardwood grips;
- a loaded chamber indicator;
- two seven-round magazines; a short GI-style trigger;
- a GI-style recoil system;and
- a titanium firing pin.
These pistols are available with a parkerized or stainless steel finish.
|.45 ACP||7+1||5″||8.5″||5.5″||39 oz.|