Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Springfield Armory Range Officer Operator pistol.
Springfield Armory‘s Range Officer Operator is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a forged steel national match frame (either carbon steel or stainless steel) with a forged carbon steel national match slide (either carbon steel or stainless steel), and chambered in .45 ACP or 9mm. Springfield says this pistol is the self-defense version of its original Range Officer pistol, which it says is as precision-built but less-expensive than its Trophy Match and TRP models because it lacks some extras.
Other features include:
- A 5″, stainless steel, match-grade barrel with a fully supported ramp;
- a precision-fit barrel bushing;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- a standard guide rod;
- a picatinny accessory rail;
- a parkerized finish on the carbon steel frame and slide, or a stainless finish on the stainless steel frame and slide;
- a shielded fiber optic front sight;
- a low-profile combat rear sight;
- checkered cocobolo grips with the Cross Cannon logo;
- a flat, checkered mainspring housing;
- an extended beavertail safety with a memory bump for positive activation;
- a long aluminum match-grade trigger;
- a skeletonized Delta hammer; and
- two seven-round, flush-fit, blued steel .45 ACP magazines, or two nine-round, flush-fit stainless steel 9mm magazines.
This pistol comes with a paddle holster, a double magazine pouch and a case.
|.45 ACP||7+1||5″||8.5″||5.5″||40 oz. w/empty magazine|
|9mm||9+1||5″||8.5″||5.5″||41 oz. w/empty magazine|
[ds query=’+Springfield +Armory +Range +Officer +Operator’]