Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Springfield Armory XD Service 4 series pistols.
Springfield Armory’s XD Service 4 series semiauto pistols feature a 4″ barrel and are chambered in .45 ACP, .40 SW, .357 SGI, .45 GAP or 9mm. The series is built on a polymer frame, and frame color choices include black, olive-drab green and dark earth. The slide is stainless steel, and available slide finishes include satin and black melonite.
Standard features on XD Service 4s include:
- a loaded chamber indicator;
- a striker status indicator;
- an optional thumb safety;
- a grip safety;
- a double-slot accessory rail;
- the Ultra Safety Assurance (USA) trigger system;
- an ambidextrous magazine release;
- a fully hammer-forged barrel;
- easy no-tool disassembly;
- two steel high-capacity magazines; and
- point-and-shoot ergonomics.
Dovetail front and steel three-dot rear sights come standard; tritium sights are optional. A ported version is also available.
Note: High-capacity magazines may not be available in some states.
|.45 ACP||13+1||4″||7.3″||5.5″||30 oz. w/empty mag|
|.45 GAP||9+1||4″||7.3″||5.5″||29 oz. w/empty mag|
|.40 SW||12+1||4″||7.3″||5.5″||30 oz. w/empty mag|
|.357 SIG||12+1||4″||7.3″||5.5″||30 oz. w/empty mag.|
|9mm||16+1||4″||7.3″||5.5″||28 oz. w/empty mag|
[ds query=’+Springfield +Armory +XD +Service +4′]