Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing, user ratings and user comments for the Springfield Armory XD Sub-Compact pistols.
Springfield Armory‘s XD Sub-Compact series semiauto pistols feature a 3″ barrel and are chambered in .40 SW and 9mm. The series is built on a polymer frame, and frame color choices include black and olive-drab green. The slide is built from stainless steel, and available slide finishes include satin and black melonite.
Standard features found on XD Sub-Compacts include:
- a loaded chamber indicator;
- a striker status indicator;
- a grip safety;
- a double-slot accessory rail;
- the Ultra Safety Assurance (USA) trigger system;
- an ambidextrous magazine release;
- a fully hammer-forged barrel;
- easy no-tool disassembly;
- one compact magazine, and one extended-grip magazine; and
- point-and-shoot ergonomics.
Dovetail front and steel three-dot rear sights come standard; tritium sights are optional.
Note 1: High-capacity magazines may not be available in some states.
Note 2: Springfield now offers a new version of this pistol called the XD Mod.2 Sub-Compact.
|.40 SW||9+1||3″||6.25″||4.75″||26 oz. w/empty mag|
|.40 SW||12+1||3″||6.25″||5.5″||27 oz. w/empty mag|
|9mm||10+1, 13+1||3″||6.25″||4.75″||26 oz. w/empty mag|
|9mm||16+1||3″||6.25″||5.5″||27 oz. w/empty mag|
[ds query=’+Springfield +Armory +XD -Mod2 +Subcompact’]