Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Springfield Armory TGO pistol.
Springfield Armory’s TGO is a 1911-A1 built to the exacting specifications of five-time world champion and 21-time national champion Rob Leatham.
- an NP-3 coated frame with a black Armory Kote slide;
- a low-mount adjustable rear sight and dovetailed front fiber-optic sight;
- 20 lpi checkering on the front strap;
- an extended magwell;
- an ambidextrous safety;
- an aluminum case, four magazines with slam pads; and
- Rob Leatham signature grips.
|.45 ACP||7+1||5″||8.5″||5.7″||38 oz.|