Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Springfield Armory XD Tactical series pistols.
Springfield Armory’s XD Tactical series semiauto pistols feature a 5″ barrel and are chambered in .45 ACP, .40 SW, .357 SGI, .45 GAP or 9mm. The series is built on a polymer frame, and frame color choices include black and olive-drab green. The slide is built from stainless steel, and available slide finishes include satin and black melonite.
Standard features found on XD Tacticals include:
- a loaded chamber indicator;
- a striker status indicator;
- an optional thumb safety;
- a grip safety;
- a double-slot accessory rail;
- the Ultra Safety Assurance (USA) trigger system;
- an ambidextrous magazine release;
- a fully hammer-forged barrel;
- easy no-tool disassembly;
- two steel high-capacity magazines; and
- point-and-shoot ergonomics.
Dovetail front and steel three-dot rear sights come standard; tritium sights are optional.
Note: High-capacity magazines may not be available in some states.
|.45 ACP||13+1||5″||8.3″||33 oz. w/empty mag|
|.45 GAP||9+1||5″||8.3″||32 oz. w/empty mag|
|.40 SW||12+1||5″||8.3″||33 oz. w/empty mag|
|.357 SIG||12+1||5″||8.3″||33 oz. w/empty mag.|
|9mm||16+1||5″||8.3″||29 oz. w/empty mag|