Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Springfield Armory XD(M) OSP pistol.
Springfield Armory‘s XD(M) OSP is a full-size semiauto pistol built on a black polymer frame with a forged steel slide with a melonite finish, and chambered in 9mm (“OSP” stands for optical sight pistol). The gun features a milled slide and three adapter plates that allow the direct attachment of your optics. A matching cover plate provides a seamless slide surface when optics aren’t present. The OSP ships with a cover plate along with three plate configurations that support a variety of optics, such as:
- The Vortex Venom;
- the Burris FastFire 2;
- the Burris FastFire 3;
- the Leupold DeltaPoint;
- the Leupold DeltaPoint Pro;
- JPoint Sights; and
- the Trijicon RMR.
Out of the box, the OSP comes with a Vortex Venom red dot sight pre-installed. The Venom offers a three MOA red dot, 10 levels of brightness and a top loading battery compartment that allows the optic to maintain zero through battery replacement.
Other features include:
- A dovetailed fiber-optic front sight;
- a dovetailed, low-profile, two-white-dot rear sight;
- a loaded-chamber indicator;
- a striker-status indicator;
- a grip safety;
- Springfield’s Mega-lock grip texturing;
- three interchangable backstraps panels to size the grip to your hand;
- Springfield’s Ultra Safety Assurance trigger system, with a short reset;
- a picatinny rail;
- ease of disassembly (you don’t have to pull the trigger);
- an ambidextrous magazine release;
- a hammer-forged, match-grade barrel with a melonite finish;
- a one-piece, full-length guide rod; and
- two 19-round stainless steel magazines.
|9mm||19+1||4.5″||7.6″||1.18″ (grip)||5.75″||29 oz. w/empty mag|
[ds query=’+Springfield +Armory +XDM +OSP’]