Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings of the Standard Manufacturing 1911 pistols.
The Standard Manufacturing 1911 is a full-size 1911-style pistol built on a CNC-machined, 4140 forged carbon steel frame with a round-top, CNC-machined, 4140 forged carbon-steel slide, and chambered in .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A stainless steel match grade barrel with a match bushing;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- front and rear slide serrations;
- high profile, low-mount tactical sights dovetailed into the slide;
- enhanced slide to frame fit;
- an upswept beavertail grip safety;
- an extended magazine release button;
- a checkered frontstrap;
- a checkered, flat mainspring housing;
- a fully machined, left-side, extended tactical thumb safety;
- a fully machined, extended slide stop;
- a medium match grade trigger with a 4.5-lb. pull;
- a machined hammer;
- rosewood grips; and
- two eight-round magazines.
Standard Mfg offers the 1911 with three finishes:
- Blued, with high polished deep blue flats with bead blasted contours;
- case colored, with a high polish; and
- case colored, with a high polish and a custom engraving pattern.
|.45 ACP||8+1||n/a||5″||n/a||n/a||39 oz. unloaded|
MSRP: $1,295 (blue)
[ds query=’+Standard +Mfg +1911′]