Steyr‘s C-A1 double-action-only semiauto pistol is built on a black polymer frame and chambered in 9mm. The C-A1 is designed to fit in between Steyr’s full-size M-A1 pistol and its subcompact S-A1 pistol. The C-A1 carries the shortened slide and barrel of the S-A1 but features the full-length grip (and capacity) of the M-A1.
- Steyr’s redesigned Reset Action System trigger mechanism;
- a trigger safety;
- a keyed safety lock;
- a fully supported chamber;
- an integrated picatinny rail;
- drift-adjustable three-dot sights; and
- an ergonomic grip designed to support the wrist’s natural posture during shooting.
|9mm||17+1||3.6″||6.7″||1.2″||5.1″||1.6 lbs., empty|