Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Steyr L-A1 pistols.
Steyr‘s L-A1 semiauto pistol is built on a full-size black polymer frame and chambered in 9mm, .40 SW or 9x21mm. Features include:
- An integrated picatinny rail;
- trapezoid-shaped sights (rectangular sights with or without Trilux are optional);
- an ergonomic grip designed to support the wrist’s natural posture during shooting;
- front and rear slide serrations;
- a reversible magazine release;
- internal drop safeties;
- a trigger safety;
- Steyr’s key-lock system on the slide; and
- a loaded chamber indicator at the pistol’s rear.
|.40 SW||12+1||4.5″||7.4″||5.35″||1.18″||28.6 oz. w/empty mag|
|9mm, 9x21mm||17+1||4.5″||7.4″||5.35″||1.18″||28.6 oz. w/empty mag|
[ds query=’+Steyr +LA1′]