Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for STI’s Duty One Lt 4.0 pistol.
STI‘s Duty One Lt 4.0 single-stack 1911 pistol is built on an aerospace-grade aluminum frame with a tactical rail, and it’s chambered in 9mm, .40 SW or .45 ACP. STI milled the picatinny rail into the dust cover, and it accepts all industry standard light mounts.
Other features include:
- A 4.37″ barrel, ramped and fully supported;
- an STI barrel bushing;
- an STI International single-side thumb safety;
- an STI International high-rise beavertail grip safety;
- a flat, checkered mainspring housing;
- an STI fixed-ledge style rear sight;
- an STI ramp front sight;
- a classic, flat-top slide with STI front serrations and grid rear serrations;
- grid serrations on the front strap;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- a STI RecoilMaster guide rod system
- an STI commander-style hammer
- the patented STI International trigger system.
- STI G10 grips;
- a hard-coat anodized finish on the frame; and
- a matte blue finish on the slide.
This pistol ships with one 1911 magazine.
Note: STI also offers a steel-framed version of this pistol, the Duty One 4.
|.40 SW||8+1||4.37″||8″||n/a||29.3 oz.|
|.45 ACP||8+1||4.37″||8″||n/a||29.3 oz.|
[ds query=’+STI +Duty +One +Lt +4.0′]