Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings of STI’s DVC Carry pistol.
STI’s DVC Carry is a semiauto 1911-style pistol built on an aluminum double-stack frame with a steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. The “DVC” acronym stands for diligentia, vis, celeritas, the motto of the International Practical Shooting Confederation. Translated, the motto means accuracy, power, speed.
Other features include:
- A 3.9″ bull barrel with a TiAIN coating;
- a diamond-like-carbon (DLC) black finish on the frame and slide;
- lightening cuts on the slide;
- a short dust cover;
- two 120mm black magazines;
- a 3.5-lb. trigger pull;
- an ambidextrous thumb safety lever;
- a low-profile tritium front sight;
- a fixed ledge notch rear sight;
- a stippled black grip; and
- a Recoil Master recoil system.
[ds query=’+STI +DVC +Carry’]