Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings for STI’s DVC Classic pistol.
STI’s DVC Classic is a semiauto 1911-style pistol built on a forged steel single-stack frame and chambered in 9mm, .40 SW or .45 ACP. STI says it’s legal for the USPSA’s Single Stack Division. Other features include:
- A Dawson Precision tool-less guide rod;
- a 5.4″ bushing barrel with a TiN coating;
- a 2.5 lb. trigger pull;
- an STI adjustable rear sight;
- a Dawson Precision fiber optic front sight;
- an ambidextrous thumb safety;
- black VZ Operator II grips;
- a hard chrome finish on the frame, slide and small parts;
- a Dawson Precision tapped and extended magazine release;
- an ICE magwell; and
- a short dust cover.
[ds query=’+STI +DVC +Classic’]