Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings for STI’s DVC Limited pistol.
STI’s DVC Limited is a semiauto 1911-style pistol built on a steel double-stack frame and chambered in 9mm or .40 SW. It’s reportedly designed for USPS/IPSC Limited Division competition.
Other features include:
- A Dawson Tool-Less recoil system;
- a 5″ bull barrel with a titanium nitride finish;
- a Dawson Tool-Less guide rod;
- extensive slide cuts and porting;
- a full-length dust cover with cuts;
- a new sear, hammer and trigger with a 2 lb. trigger pull;
- an adjustable rear sight;
- a fiber optic front sight;
- an ambidextrous safety;
- a hard chrome finish on frame and small parts;
- a polished hard chrome finish on the slide;
- Extreme Shooters texturing on the grip; and
- two magazines.
STI says this gun fits in an IPSC box for international competition.
|9mm||15+1, 17+1, 20+1, 26+1||5″||n/a||n/a||n/a||41 oz.|
|.40 SW||12+1, 14+1, 17+1, 22+1||5″||n/a||n/a||n/a||41 oz.|
[ds query=’+STI +DVC +Limited’]