Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for STI’s Marauder pistol.
STI‘s Marauder is a 1911-style pistol built on STI’s 2011-style, high-capacity, modular steel frame with a polymer grip. It’s designed for 3-gun competition, and it’s chambered in 9mm. STI says the gun delivers high-capacity magazines without over-sizing the grip’s circumference.
Other features include:
- An industry standard tactical rail;
- a tactical magwell;
- a 4140 carbon steel slide with a flat top and front and rear cocking serrations;
- an STI long curve trigger;
- an STI bushing barrel that’s ramped and fully supported;
- an STI round-style hammer;
- an STI high-rise beavertail grip safety;
- ambidextrous thumb safeties;
- an STI, one-piece, full-length guide rod;
- a Dawson fiber-optic front sight;
- an STI rear Tactical Adjustable Sight;
- one 140mm (tall) magazine; and
- a black nitride finish.
As of March 28, 2014, STI says competition approval is pending.
|9mm||20+1 (w/140mm mag)||5.01″||8.5″||n/a||36.2 oz.|
[ds query=’+STI +Marauder’]