Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photo for the STI International Tactical 3.0 pistol.
STI’s Tactical 3.0 model is a double-stack 1911 chambered in 9mm, .40 SW or .45 ACP. Available with a steel or aluminum frame with a polymer grip (the essential design element for high capacity), the STI Tactical delivers the added benefit of high capacity magazines without over-sizing the circumference of the grip.
- a 4140 carbon steel slide with rear slide serrations;
- a tactical rail milled into the dust cover
- an STI long curve trigger;
- an STI square-style hammer;
- an STI ramped front sight and an STI, Novak-style, fixed rear sight (fixed tritium night sights are an available option);
- an STI stainless steel, fully supported, ramped bull barrel;
- an STI RecoilMaster guide rod system;
- an STI, knuckle relief, hi-ride, grip safety;
- a blued matte finish; and
- STI ambi-thumb safeties.
|.40 SW||14+1||3.96″||6.75″||n/a||30 oz.|
|.45 ACP||11+1||3.96″||6.75″||n/a||30 oz.|
[ds query=’+STI +Tactical +3.0′]