Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings of the Stoeger STR-9C pistol.
The Stoeger STR-9C is a semiauto, striker-fired pistol built on a compact black polymer frame with a steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. The Turkish manufacturer appears to have based the STR-9C on Glock’s pistol design, including the internals.
Other features include:
- An accessory rail;
- deep cocking serrations on the slide, front and rear;
- white three-dot sights (tritium sights are optional);
- a tactile loaded chamber indicator on top of the receiver;
- a trigger-bar safety;
- front strap finger grooves;
- backstrap checkering;
- a reversible magazine release;
- a left-side slide lock; and
- a black finish on the slide.
|9mm||10+1, 13+1||6.9″||3.8″||1.06″||n/a||24 oz.|
Pricing & Shopping
MSRP: $329 (white dot sights)
MSRP: $399 (tritium dot sights