Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Taurus 24/7 Pro pistols.
The result of more than four years of research and engineering, the 24/7 PRO is built on a black polymer frame and chambered in .45 ACP, .40 SW and 9mm. The full-size version features a 4″ barrel, and the compact version sports a 3.25″ barrel. Available slide finishes include blue, titanium and stainless steel.
The single-action/double-action 24/7 Pro features Strike Two capability; that is, if you have had a hard primer and the gun misfires, the pistol senses this and automatically resets the trigger for automatic double action re-strike.
Other features include:
- Memory pads along the frame for indexing your fingers;
- a hand-mated frame, slide and barrel, all with matching serial numbers;
- a Taurus’ Ribber Grip (not available in .45 ACP);
- one flush-fit magazine, and one high-capacity magazine;
- a picatinny rail system; and
- Novak sights.
More reading: Click here to read an in-depth review of this pistol’s sibling, the 24/7 G2.
|.40 SW||15+1||4″||7.25″||28.2 oz.|
|.45 ACP||12+1||4″||7.25″||27.2 oz.|
|.40 SW||15+1||3.25″||6.75″||25.4 oz.|
|.45 ACP||12+1||3.25″||6.75″||23.4 oz.|
[ds query=’+Taurus +24/7 +Pro’]
[ds query=’+TAURUS +OSS +40S&W +BLK +15RD | exclude_merchants=10,11′]