Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Thompson Center Encore pistols.
Thompson Center‘s Encore is a single-shot pistol chambered in a wide variety of calibers, including:
- .17 HMR
- .204 Ruger
- .22 LR
- .223 Remington
- .308 Winchester
- .44 Magnum
- .45 LC
- .460 SW Magnum
- .500 SW Magnum
- 7mm-08 Remington
The Encore is built on an interchangeable platform, allowing you to change calibers by changing barrels, and even convert the pistol into a rifle, muzzleloader or shotgun.
The pistol’s features include:
- A break-open design;
- a blued or stainless finish;
- an automatic hammer block safety with a bolt interlock;
- an adjustable rear sight on the non-ribbed barrels;
- a ramp front sight on the non-ribbed barrels;
- an ambidextrous, walnut or rubber finger-groove grip with a matching forend; and
- an adjustable trigger (for overtravel).
|see list above||1||12″||16.5″||n/a||n/a||4.25 lbs.|
|see list above||1||15″||19.5″||n/a||n/a||4.5 lbs.|
MSRP: $600-ish (frame/grips only)
Note: The barrels appear to cost north of $300 retail.
[ds query=’+Thompson +Center +Encore -Pro’]