Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photo of the Trailblazer Firearms LifeCard pistol.
The Trailblazer Firearms LifeCard is a single-action, single-shot, hammer-fired subcompact pistol built on a machined 6160 aluminum frame and handle, and chambered in .22 LR. The LifeCard folds into a credit-card size rectangle for pocket carry.
Other features include:
- A 4140 pre-hardened steel barrel, bolt and trigger;
- a v-notch sight that runs the length of the barrel;
- ammo storage space in the handle;
- a 3 lb. trigger pull (approximate);
- a matte-black Isonite finish on the barrel; and
- a hard-coat anodized finish on the aluminum frame and handle.
For safety, the LifeCard will not fire when closed. To fire it, you first must cock the hammer. To unload it, tilt the barrel up and pluck the round out with your fingernail.
|.22 LR||1||3.375″||2.5″||.5″||2.125″ (closed)||7 oz.|
Pricing & Shopping