Summary: The description, specs, photos and MSRP for the USFA Sheriff’s Special revolver.
To celebrate its 15 Year Anniversary, USFA produced a series of Custom Shop Special Edition production runs that included the revolver listed here, the Sheriff’s Special. This revolver is chambered in .45 LC and built on a black powder-style frame with a 3″ barrel.
Its features include:
- A birdshead hammer;
- a special knurled takedown screw (a standard screw is also included);
- a special knurled base pin to eject shells;
- elongated cylinder flutes;
- an Old Armory Bone Case and Dome Blue finish;
- aged “U.S.” ivory grips;
- a matched fit with all key components;
- roller burnished chambers;
- hand-knurled hammers;
- hammer-forged barrels; and
- a lifetime warranty.