Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings for Walther’s HK 416 Pistol.
Walther‘s HK 416 Pistol is a semiauto built on metal upper and lower receivers with a matte black finish, and chambered in .22 LR. It’s a light-caliber replica of Hecker & Koch’s (HK) HK416 assault rifle, which is chambered in 5.56mm and is based on the AR-15 platform. Walther is producing the HK 416 Pistol under license from HK.
Other features include:
- A blowback operation;
- a short quadrail fore-end;
- an on-rail front sight, adjustable for elevation;
- an on-rail rear sight, adjustable for windage and elevation;
- a bolt catch;
- a black polymer pistol grip with a storage compartment; and
- either a 10-round, 20-round or 30-round polymer magazine.
|.22 LR||10+1, 20+1, 30+1||9″||17.2″||n/a||n/a||5 lbs. w/out mag|
[ds query=’+Walther +HK +416 +Pistol’]