Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Walther P22 Target pistol.
The Walther P22 Target is a semiauto chambered in .22 LR and built on a black polymer frame. It’s very similar to the P22, but with a longer barrel.
- Interchangeable frame back straps;
- traditional double-action operation;
- ambidextrous controls;
- an integrated trigger lock and loaded chamber indicator;
- a magazine disconnect, hammer safety and firing pin safety for safe and reliable operation;
- a fixed barrel for accuracy;
- a windage-adjustable rear sight and elevation adjustment with interchangeable front sights;
- an interchangeable barrel (sold separately) that converts P22 from the standard configuration to the target version; and
- one magazine.
|.22 LR||10+1||5″||7.8″||4.5″||1.1″||18.7 oz (w/out mag)|