Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Walther PK380 pistols.
The Walther PK380 is a double-action/single-action semiauto built on a black steel frame with a steel slide and barrel. Features include:
- A black or nickel finish on the slide;
- three-dot steel adjustable sights;
- a lightweight polymer grip;
- an external hammer;
- an ambidextrous magazine release;
- an ambidextrous manual safety;
- a picatinny-style accessory rail; and
- one magazine.
MSRP: $393 (black)
MSRP: $458 (nickel slide)
MSRP: $495 (black w/laser)
|.380 ACP||8+1||3.66″||6.5″||5.2″||1.2″||19.4 oz (w/mag)|
To search for this handgun at 20 online stores, type the above title into the search box and click “Search.”