Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings for Walther’s PPQ M2 .22 pistols.
Walther‘s PPQ M2 .22 is a semiauto handgun built on a polymer frame with a hard anodized, CNC-machined aluminum slide, and chambered in .22 LR. Unlike its very close relative, the centerfire-chambered PPQ M2, the PPQ M2 .22 employs an internal hammer instead of a striker-fired system.
Other features include:
- A choice between a 4″ threaded barrel or a 5″ threaded barrel;
- a double-action-only trigger with a trigger safety;
- a steel pin in the slide-lock notch to increase notch life;
- a picatinny accessory rail;
- a loaded chamber indicator;
- a large magwell;
- a black, adjustable rear sight;
- a white-dot front sight on the 4″ slide, and a fiber-optic front sight on the 5″ slide;
- a reversible thumb-button magazine release;
- an extended slide-catch lever; and
- one 10- or 12-round magazine.
Note: This model does not come with the interchangeable backstraps found on the centerfire PPQ M2s.
More reading: Here a link to our in-depth review of the 9mm PPQ M2.
|.22 LR||12+1, 10+1||4″||7.1″||5.3″||1.3″||19 oz.|
|.22 LR||12+1, 10+1||5″||8.1″||5.3″||1.3″||20 oz.|
MSRP: $429 (4″ barrel)
MSRP: $469 (5″ barrel)
[ds query=’+Walther +PPQ +M2 +22′]