Wilson Combat‘s BCM Gunfighter 1911 is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a stainless steel frame and chambered in .45 ACP. Wilson teamed with Bravo Company Manufacturing to design this pistol. It’s based on Wilson’s X-Tac pistol.
Other features include:
- The X-Tac’s enhanced-grip frontstrap pattern;
- a High-Ride Bullet Proof beavertail grip safety;
- a Bullet Proof thumb safety;
- a 3.5–3.75 crisp trigger pull;
- an accessory rail;
- a Bullet Proof one piece X-Tac magwell;
- G10 X-Tac grips;
- a 5″ carbon steel slide with rear grip serrations;
- a Battlesight rear sight;
- a tritium front sight;
- a 5″ stainless steel match-grade barrel and bushing, hand fit;
- a solid, medium trigger; and
- an Armor-Tuff finish.
Wilson guarantees 1″ accuracy at 25 yards (target included).
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||8.7″||5.6″||1.3″||38.6 oz (empty)|
[ds query=’+Wilson +Combat +BCM +Gunfighter’]